All inclusive dining option
The All-IncLUCIAN Vacation
With three restaurants and four bars set amidst the most spectacular views of Marigot Bay, the All-IncLUCIAN is a far superior Saint Lucia All-Inclusive dining experience, with a choice of fine dining and casual options all with à la carte menus, a wide variety of beverages, special event BBQs, lunchtime sushi, special tapas delights, poolside snacks plus a dine-around with two local restaurants.
- Full breakfast daily with homemade pastries and cereals, fresh fruits and eggs made to order at The Grill at 14° 61° or visit the Hurricane Hole for a more casual venue with the ‘Bakery Corner’ with freshly baked breads, our traditional Omelets with locally grown mushrooms or perhaps our Creole breakfast of Stewed Cod Fish or Smoked Herring.
- Lunch and Dinner at Hurricane Hole with sandwiches, wraps and a wide selection of main courses such as our ‘Catch of the Day’ and for dessert don’t forget to try our celebrated Peanut Rum Cheesecake.
- Lunch at the Brut Bar, including our famous Sushi Bar
- Fine dining at the Grill at 14° 61° with a three-course dinner served from à la carte menus with great appetizers, Specials of the Day, the Chef’s Favorites and amazing desserts
- Special event BBQ’s
- In-room mini refrigerator with water and soft drinks stocked daily
- Poolside snacks
- All signature and classic cocktails listed in our restaurant and bar cocktail menus
- House wines by the glass, Piton, Heineken and Guinness beers and soft drinks and bottled water
- Premium spirit brands by the glass e.g. Chairman’s Reserve, Bacardi Gold Rum, Absolut vodka, Johnny Walker Red whiskey, Jack Daniels, Jim Bean, Courvoisier VS, Amaretto, Baileys, Kahlua
- Dine Around options (available after the 4th night of arrival), at Masala Bay, an award-winning Saint Lucia Indian Restaurant and also at Julietta’s, a local Saint Lucia family restaurant with great local dishes, amazing views overlooking Marigot Bay and complimentary transportation from the resort.
Champagne by the glass, wines and spirits by the bottle, private dining venues, room service, 10% VAT and 10% Service Charge
All guests of Marigot Bay Resort and Marina receive:
- Airport (UVF) Meet and Greet Service
- Complimentary in-room and resort-wide Wi-Fi
- Personal Assistants assigned to guest rooms and suites
- Complimentary use of the fitness center
- Daily complimentary Classes, Workshops, activities and demonstrations
- Zando’s Kids Activity Program inclusive of complimentary snacks
- Coconut Experience, a session for both adults and children every Friday
- Early check-in and late check-out guaranteed
The Grill, Hurricane Hole
Meander through our beautiful resort as the sun rises above the horizon and prepare for a hearty breakfast to begin your day. Breakfast is served between 7.00 am and 11.00 am at both The Grill at 14 ⁰ 61 ⁰ and at the Hurricane Hole - what better way to enjoy the view than with a pastry and coffee in hand?
The Rum Cave, Brut Bar, Hurricane Hole
Spoilt for choice, lunch is served at The Rum Cave, Brut Bar and the Hurricane Hole between 12.00 pm and 3.00 pm every day. For an incredible view of the bay, Hurricane Hole is the perfect setting, for an intimate setting, The Rum Cave offers an authentic and private place to grab a bite to eat, and for a relaxing midday treat, Brut Bar is positioned right next to our infinity pool.
The Grill, Hurricane Hole, Rum Cave
During 6pm-11pm every day, you can enjoy an evening meal at The Grill, the Hurricane Hole and the Rum Cave. Available to all guests on the Modern All Inclusive package, you can dine at all three of our on-site restaurants as you please.
On-site restaurants and bars
With our all inclusive package, you can enjoy drinks throughout the day at The Grill at 14⁰ 61⁰, Rum Cave, Brut Bar, Pool Bar and the Hurricane Hole. Included in the offer are soft beverages, beer, wine, house champagne, sparkling wine and spirits by the glass.
Masala Bay & Julietta's
Traditional flavours, exciting fusions, and local encounters - we want to offer you an authentic experience of Saint Lucia. As part of our Modern All Inclusive package, you can also decide to dine at one of the local restaurants near to the resort. Choose from Masala Bay or Julietta's and dine from the inclusive menus. All you have to do after your meal is sign and go - it's all included!
Take a seat
Make sure your stay is extra special and book a table at one of our restaurants for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Sample menus created by our award-winning chefs, relax in front of the marina, and enjoy the evening with a cocktail in hand.