With three restaurants and four bars set amidst the most spectacular views of Marigot Bay, the ALL-IncLUCIAN is a far superior Saint Lucia All-Inclusive dining experience, with a choice of fine dining and casual options all with à la carte menus, a wide variety of beverages, lunchtime sushi plus special poolside snacks
- Full breakfast daily with homemade pastries, freshly baked breads, and cereals, fresh fruits, eggs made to order, our traditional Omelets with locally grown mushrooms or perhaps our Creole breakfast of Stewed Cod Fish or Smoked Herring.
- Chef's special at Hurricane Hole with a wide selection of main courses such as our ‘Catch of the Day’.
- Lunch at the Brut Bar, including our famous Sushi Bar
- Fine dining with a three-course dinner served from à la carte menus with great appetizers, Specials of the Day, the Chef’s Favorites and amazing desserts
- In-room mini refrigerator with water and soft drinks
- Poolside snacks
- All signature and classic cocktails listed in our restaurant and bar cocktail menus
- House wines by the glass, assorted beers, soft drinks and bottled water
- Premium spirit by the glass*
- Exclusions - Champagne, wines and spirits by the bottle, private dining venues, room service, 10% VAT and 10% Service Charge
Meander through our beautiful resort as the sun rises above the horizon and prepare for a hearty breakfast to begin your day. Breakfast is served between 7.00 am and 11.00 am at both The Grill at 14 ⁰ 61 ⁰ and at the Hurricane Hole - what better way to enjoy the view than with a pastry and coffee in hand?
Spoilt for choice, lunch is served at The Rum Cave, Brut Bar and the Hurricane Hole between 12.00 pm and 3.00 pm every day. For an incredible view of the bay, Hurricane Hole is the perfect setting, for an intimate setting, The Rum Cave offers an authentic and private place to grab a bite to eat, and for a relaxing midday treat, Brut Bar is positioned right next to our infinity pool.
Traditional flavours, exciting fusions, and local encounters - provide an authentic experience of Saint Lucia. Our Marigot Moment Maestros can provide the details, make table reservations for our guests who would like to sample local dining option around Marigot Bay.
Go to local dining
Take a seat
Make sure your stay is extra special and book a table at one of our restaurants for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Sample menus created by our award-winning chefs, relax in front of the marina, and enjoy the evening with a cocktail in hand.